Top Tourist Destination in Indore, List of Best Places
Indore is developing in such a way that it has historic architecture and well modern architecture. It is planned in old time but become modern city of India. It has very rich culture of old Indian heritage. Now a day it is expanding in very fast manner and working as a financial city of MP. People who love nature, nature loving places as well as heritage places then you have many places to visit but for that you should know which places is that. Travelindore has been providing top places where you must visit. So if you planning to visit indore you must visit these places.
- Indore Central Museum: – It is one of the most attractive and places where you can able to learn about old history of India. It has 5000 old things which belong to Indian culture and many other historical as well modern historical things it has.
- Patal Pani Waterfalls: – Patal Pani Waterfall is best place to visit in the summer time if you love to play with water and want to see some beautiful waterfalls.
- Pipliyapala Regional Park: – Government has created new park which has modern facilites and beautiful view. You can visit these places if you like to natural things and it is very attractive park.
- Rajwada Palace:- It has build in two decade ago and has beautiful architecture. In this you can see the rajas luxury house where they lived. Now it is saved by the government and it attracts lot of people to see this beauty.
- Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary: – It is speeded in 5 Sp.Km areas. It has rich verities of flora and fauna. It is established in 1989 with the help of government to save various plant and lower.
- Tincha Falls: – It is far from 25 km of Indore. The sight of the water falling from a height of 300 feet is breathtaking. The pond nearby adds beauty to the waterfalls, which good streams of milk gushing down with full force.
- White Church: – It is built in 1858. It is one of the oldest churches in India. It has beautiful architecture with Indian and western combination.
- Gomatgiri :- Gomatgiri is a small hillock place of Jainism who visit the place to offer prayers in the 24 marble temples here. The 21 feet Gomateshwar statue is a replica of Bahubali statue in Shravanabelagola.